Spring 2019 Intern
our core values
come as you are
collaboration > competition
Applications due December 7. Use the button below to send us your resume and cover letter.
Subject line: Spring 2019 Intern
Come learn and get a peek behind-the-scenes at Creative Tribe! We're looking for an intern to come onboard this Spring to assist our team with events, marketing and community engagement.
The internship requires 12 hours per week, January 9 through May 3.
This is an unpaid internship, applicants must be eligible for academic credit.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
– Assist in planning and executing Creative Tribe events.
– Help prepare materials and interact with guests.
– Help coordinate event logistics, from guest communication to ticket sales to decor.
– Research and identify potential partners for future events and projects.
– Assist in creating written content for Creative Tribe channels, including social media, blog and email newsletter.
– Learn about modern marketing techniques and train on the latest software.
– Help manage our Instagram, Facebook, and Pinterest feeds.
– Learn about tracking and using analytics to improve our reach.
– Engage with our community through online channels.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
– Reliable transportation
– Applicant must have a functioning personal laptop computer that will be used for work purposes
– Familiarity with the following systems/programs: Google Drive
Preferred EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
– 1.5 to 2 years of Undergrad completed
– Experience writing and/or doing engagement for professional social media or blog platforms
– Familiarity with the following systems/programs: Asana, Slack, WordPress, Tailwind, Planoly, Adobe Creative Suite
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
Creative Tribe, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Creative Tribe complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.