City Coordinator, Phoenix
our core values
- connecting communities
- creativity for all
- personal growth
We're reviewing on a rolling basis, so the sooner the better. Send your resume and a cover letter* to email@example.com.
Please include "Phoenix City Coordinator" in the subject line!
*Tell us about the communities you're currently involved in and the first person you would tell about Creative Tribe!
City Coordinators are responsible for promoting and hosting our creative workshops in Phoenix. The right person is creatively-inclined, all about building community and a pro at hosting events.
This is a part-time position asking 20 hours per month. As a remote team member, you can work from home or at your favorite coffee shop (with WiFi, of course).
Must have evening and weekend availability.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- You live in Phoenix and are actively engaged in various local communities.
- You’re a planner. You know exactly how to best use your time, resources and skills to achieve a goal quickly and successfully.
- Working independently is your forte, but you know when to ask questions and seek guidance. You’re self-motivated and disciplined in recording and completing tasks.
- Live events always bring surprises. You handle new situations with grace, think up creative solutions and address difficulties calmly and promptly.
- You play close attention to the little things, whether it’s reviewing a proposal or styling a tablescape. Whatever the task is, you’re thorough and accurate when reading, interpreting and performing it.
- You are a people person. You love striking up conversations with new people from all backgrounds. You’re known for anticipating other people’s feelings and needs.
what you'll do
- Setup, breakdown and hosting at workshops including checking in guests, facilitating conversations and providing direction for the guest expert, photographer and venue
- Assist with event brainstorming, coordination and social promotion
- Represent Creative Tribe as a brand ambassador at meetups, events, and more
- Helping us grow Creative Tribe and develop a national presence, connecting women all over the country
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or General Education Diploma (GED)
- Reliable transportation
- 2 years of relevant work experience
- Experience coordinating and hosting small events
- Applicant must have a functioning personal laptop computer that will be used for work purposes
Preferred Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in hospitality, business management, public relations, communication, marketing, or a related program
- Intermediate level event planning experience
- Familiarity with the following systems/programs: Instagram, Facebook, Asana, Slack and Google Drive
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Creative Tribe Workshop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Creative Tribe complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.